2x50x4,6 „System Vogelsang“ of PE-HD acc. to DIN 16874
- Nearly tension free drum handling and installation.
- Both single ducts are available with different colours (stripes) and markings that are always clearly visible.
- Due to the high flexibility, the Switch-multiple duct is particularly suitable for the installation in inner cities.
- Easy plowing possible.
- According to DIN 16876, the grooved inside surface ensures the maximum pull-in / blowing-in length with the lowest possible stress on the cable.
- Switch®-multiple duct
- PE-HD - High Density Polyethylene
- DIN 16874 „Pipes of high-density polyethylene (PE-HD) for buried telecommunication - Dimensions and technical delivery conditions“
- G =plain ends
Available in coils or on drums (see dimension list).
Switch 50-50 - 2 x 50x4,6 mm. Length: 1000* m
* Wrapping length in relation to steel drum : 2550x1200x1500/1600 mm (Outside- / Inside- / Drum width)
- Installation of telecommunication cables
Marking of the ducts
(Marking on each duct = italic)
|Manufacturer's designation||TelePipe System Vogelsang|
|Fabrication date (day/ month/ year)||15.02.17|
|Standard, e.g.||DIN 16874|
|Extrusion line no.||R3|
|Meter marking||600 (only on the lead duct)|
|marking of property, if required|
Tabular listing of the requirements on ducts of PE-HD 50x4,6 acc. to DIN 16874
|Tests / requirements||Unit||DIN 16874|
|Raw material||pressure resistant PE-HD types (e.g. PE 80)|
|Dimensional conformity [mm]||mm|
d= 50,0 + 0,5
s1 = 4,6 + 0,7
s1.1 = 4,2+ 0,7
|Surface||-|| inside and outside smooth |
(unevenesse are admissible if not exceeding the dimensional specifications)
|Longitudinal alteration after hot treatment||%||∑ ≥ 3|
|Alteration after hot treatment||-||no cracks, bubbles or blisters|
|Creep rupture test||h||> 170 h|
|Tests/ Requirements||Unit||Characteristics acc. to DIN 16874|
|E-Modulus acc. to DIN 53457 and ISO 527||MPa||> 700|
|Yield stress acc. to DIN EN 638||MPa||≥ 18|
|Tensile strength acc. to DIN EN 638||MPa||≥ 20|
|Elongation at break acc. to DIN EN 638||%||≥ 500|