Mono duct 16 mm Ø
The expansion of high-speed fiber optic networks requires high-performance cable protection systems and optimum installation technology. With our FiberSpeed® cable protection ducts, we offer the possibility to build fiber optic infrastructure quickly, safely and efficiently. Various color schemes, stripe markings and individual signatures allow the FiberSpeed® ducts to be clearly assigned and documented.
FiberSpeed® ducts are suitable both for retrofitting existing pipe systems and for direct burial. The system also includes an extensive range of fittings and tools to suit any installation situation.
FiberSpeed® Mono-ducts are made of PE-HD.
They are sealed with transport/protective caps.
- DIN 16874 "Pipes made of high-density polyethylene (PE-HD) for underground telecommunications - Dimensions and technical delivery conditions".
- DIN 8074 "Pipes made of polyethylene (PE) - PE 80, PE 100 - Dimensions".
- Almost stress-free reel unwinding as well as laying
- Various colors (stripes) and markings are possible on the Mono-ducts and are always clearly visible
- Due to the low bending radii and the good flexibility, the FiberSpeed® according to DIN 16874 is particularly suitable for laying in inner-city areas
- Optimum blowing results due to the Vogelsang inside grooves
- Direct burial possible
|Dimension||Item no.||Outside-Ø [mm]*||Inside-Ø [mm]||Wall thickness [mm]||Weight [kg/m]||Ø-cable [mm]||Coiling length m|
|16 x 2,0||FS162001051200||16||12||2,0||0,096||7,0 - 10,0||1200|
Duct scissors for duct bundles
Microduct cutter for empty ducts
Protective cap for duct bundles
Tube connector end
Tube connector gas block, straight
Tube connector gas block end
Tube connector reduction
Tube connector straight
Tube connector straight, divisible